Shower set | Grand Hotel
60,00€ VAT INCLUDED
Dive into a world where style meets comfort with our shower set from the Grand Hotel Collection. Thanks to its incomparable softness and the eco-friendly properties of bamboo, drying off after your shower will be the highlight of your daily routine.
A centrepiece that combines comfort, elegance and durability - an essential addition to your linen collection.
Collection Grand Hotel
Dimensions Shower sheet 70×140 cm | Towel 50×100 cm
Grammage 550 g/m2
Composition Fibre B. | Bamboo and Egyptian Cotton
- A Noble Fibre : Made from an exceptional bamboo fibre, the Fibre B® (B-Fibre)our bathroom linen is not only ultra-soft and absorbentbut also naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
- Exceptional comfort : Give in to comfort and elegance with our bamboo fibre bath towels. The unique structure of our bamboo fibre ensures rapid absorption, enveloping you in unrivalled comfort after every shower or bath.
- Quick drying: Say goodbye to residual moisture. Your towels will be dry and ready for your next use in no time.
- Elegant design : Our bathroom linen collections offer a contemporary look that perfectly complements any bathroom décor.
Manufacture and know-how
- Suitable for your skin : Hypoallergenic, our bath linen is certified Oeko Tex Standard 100 and contains no harmful chemicals. It is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Manufactured to the highest standards : Our manufacturing processes are regulated and comply with the strictest environmental and social standards.
- Ecological balance : Made mainly from bamboo, one of the most environmentally-friendly materials in the world, our bath towels use 500 times less water and generate 52 % less CO2 than cotton towels.
- European manufacturing : Each piece is meticulously crafted in our European workshops, guaranteeing the highest quality quality and a exceptional finish.
- Guaranteed durability : Designed to last, its quality remains intact wash after wash. Our bath linen is acclaimed by the world's finest hotels for the quality of the fibre, the comfort and the durability of the products.
Our bath linen is easy to care for and crease-resistant. Stains are easily removed.
To fix the curl, we recommend a first wash at 60°. There's no need to de-starch the linen, the starch is removed during the production process.
- Wash up to 60° depending on soiling. For domestic use, 40° is sufficient
- Medium/soft machine drying
- Stain treatment: black soap before washing
- Avoid fabric softener to protect the planet
For optimal comfort, we recommend that you use the tumble dryer after washing.
It is advisable not to use fabric softener in order to maintain the absorbency of the sponge.
Comptoir du Bambou has developed a household linen exceptionalto offer you a moment of escape, softness and comfort. All our products are made from B-Fibre®This is mainly composed of bamboo species.
Bamboo means that our household linen is more resistant than traditional linen, and retains its softness and comfort wash after wash. It is also the most more environmentally friendly of the world. Thanks to Fibre B®The Comptoir du Bambou linen does not compromise between the quality, softness, strength and sustainability.
Environmentally friendly manufacturing
Unbeatable softness and ultra comfort
Innovative and unique materials
Designed for easy maintenance
Exceptional bath linen
Our bamboo fibre combines the comfort of a luxury linen with the respect for the environment. of the environment.
Our bath linens offer you a premium comfort experience and enhance your daily routine.
Our products are 5 times less polluting than standard cotton parts
High quality manufacturing
At Comptoir du Bambou, quality is always at the heart of the design of our products. We combine technological know-how and respect for the environment to develop products that are easy to maintain and exceptionally comfortable.
For the maintenance of the bath linen we advise you to realize a first wash in 60°C to stiffen the loop.
Afterwards, wash at 30/40°C and drying between 40/60°C. For more information see our maintenance guide.