Bed sheet | Bamboo
50,00€ – 80,00€ VAT INCLUDED
Extend the life of your mattress with our bamboo cover. Thanks to the laminated membrane, our mattress cover is 100% waterproof. It absorbs moisture for a good night's sleep healthy and repairer.
The undersheet offers a absolute and a softness while ensuring a high level of safety. impeccable hygiene. The sheet is easy to wash (90°C) and keeps your mattress fees and own.
Our linen is a stylish addition to your well-being and the protection of the planet.
Our Collections are designed in the best workshops ofEurope.
Composition Fibre B. | Bamboo and laminated membrane
- A Noble and Authentic Material : Comptoir du Bambou bedding is made from a precious bamboo fibre, Fibre B®. This is one of the noblest fibres, renowned for its comfort and durability. Our bedding products are filled with either synthetic or natural down.
- Exceptional comfort : Ultra-soft and offering unrivalled comfort, our duvets and pillows are breathable, providing an unforgettable sleep experience.
- Anti-dust mite and additive-free duvet its natural ventilation and the fine protective barrier of the fabrics repel dust mites
- Top-of-the-range finishes : Our duvet and pillow collection offers a contemporary look that perfectly complements any bathroom décor.
MANUFACTURE AND EXPERTISE
- Manufactured to the highest standards : Our manufacturing processes are regulated and comply with the strictest environmental and social standards.
- Ecological balance : Made mainly from bamboo, one of the most environmentally-friendly materials in the world, our bath linen uses 500 times less water and generates 52 % less CO2 than cotton bed linen.
- European manufacturing : Each piece is meticulously crafted in our European workshops (France and Italy), guaranteeing the highest quality. quality and a exceptional finish.
- Guaranteed durability : Selected by the world's finest hotels for the quality, comfort and durability of its products.
- In order not to damage the down and the insulation, we recommend dry cleaning
- To treat a stain, gently rub the area with warm water and mild soap, or prepare a mixture of baking soda and water and leave for an hour.
- For drying, you can choose an open air place or a dry place.
Comptoir du Bambou has developed a household linen exceptionalto offer you a moment of escape, softness and comfort. All our products are made from B-Fibre®This is mainly composed of bamboo species.
Bamboo is the most popular material more environmentally friendly of the world but also one of the more resistant. Thanks to Fibre B®The Comptoir du Bambou linen does not compromise between the quality, softness, strength and sustainability.
To fluff up the loop for optimum comfort, we recommend using the tumble dryer after washing. We recommend not using fabric softener to preserve the absorbency of the sponge.
Environmentally friendly manufacturing
Natural and hypoallergenic
Perfect for a restful sleep
duvet & pillow
Exceptional bedding for a premium sleeping experience.
Whether with synthetic or natural filling, our products are perfect for a healthy and restful sleep.
Our bedding products are manufactured in renowned workshops in France and Italy.
High quality manufacturing
At Comptoir du Bambou, quality is always at the heart of the design of our products. We combine technological know-how and respect for the environment to develop products that are easy to maintain and exceptionally comfortable.
For the care of synthetic duvets & pillows we advise you to wash up to 80°C. For natural duvets & pillows we recommend that you use them in the same way as for the natural ones.onfer to a dry cleaner.
For more information see our maintenance guide.